Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Technical QA Analyst, you are an advocate for the need of both functional and non-functional QA to improve the quality of deliverables and projects as a whole. Your technical knowledge and quality assurance experience are unmatched but it’s your passion to share the knowledge that makes you a rockstar!
You’ll be responsible for defining and implementing technical QA activities and acting as a technical consultant on best QA practices for our internal team and clients worldwide. We're project-based, so we're always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Working on multiple projects at a time and with support from the QA Director and Technical Architects you’ll be responsible for defining the best technical QA approach for each project
- Identify the best automation approach, whether it’s BDD/TDD/ATDD or none, for each of our different project needs and/or technology stacks
- Plan the best time to start incorporating QA activities such as API, performance and security testing, and work together with the QA Director and Technical Architects to implement them within the team
- Assist the QA Director in defining the department technical strategies and tools, coordinating with the QA Analysts the process for each project and supporting the QA Testers in the execution
- Help the QA Director provide estimations for technical QA activities
- You will play a role in continually improving our QA and CI/CD process together with the QA and Dev team, you’ll explore new strategies and techniques to ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of all available tools and processes
- Support the development team by educating on best quality practices and accompany them on the execution of all improvements
- Create solutions to reduce duplicated work and to ensure high-quality standards on every project
- Reporting critical issues and escalating larger ones to your QA Director and project team is key
- Help to review peer’s code on projects and when it’s needed or requested
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken is necessary for this role
- Your love of technology is insatiable to the point you think researching is fun. Constantly learning is your dream job and you’ll be a mentor and promote knowledge growth
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- QA processes and best practices
- Automation, performance and security tools
- Automation approaches
- White-box testing, unit testing, CI/CD, DevOps
- Cloud-computing platforms, back-end, CMS, APIs, databases
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.