Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Interactive Designer, you will be honing your visual and interactive design and leadership skills while being part of a Cannes Gold Lion winning creative department.
You’ll be responsible for leading or collaborating on assigned projects from day one, through to the time we launch for our clients worldwide. We're project-based, so we're always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Lead 1-3 small to medium sized projects simultaneously and/or assisting the day-to-day development and creation of all design deliverables and presentations for assigned projects
- Support the design concepts, functional specifications and interactive design guidelines on your projects by creating motion, grid, UI guides, as needed
- Regularly communicate with your teams about the status of your projects and finding creative solutions to issues that arise with oversight from Creative Directors and Associate Creative Directors
- Be able to define overall visual language, animation direction and design key sections with direction from Creative Directors (CDs) and Associate Creative Directors (ACDs)
- Ensure all your projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency
- Making sure the sauce is applied to each project and owning accuracy and completeness and timely delivery, with oversight from CDs and ACDs
- Assist front-end build production (guides, slicing, layout, etc.), in addition to providing technical feedback to the development team via bug tickets.
- Work closely with your clients to make sure project goals are being met with guidance from CDs and ACDs
- Articulating and defending your design rationale in front of both internal stakeholders and clients with guidance from CDs and ACDs
- Support CDs and ACDs in client presentations, new client acquisitions and new business pitches with research and by supporting design concepts and creating mock ups
- Mentor and lead a Junior Designer / Design Intern that you work alongside with on your projects
- Provide creative feedback to Junior UI and Motion Designers on assigned projects
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Current web and technology trends and fundamentals in design and web practices that excite you
- Knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms, such as: desktop, tablet, phones
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.