Senior Designer’s Mission:
Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Senior Designer, you will be bringing not only your impeccable design skills and passion for art & technology, but also expertise in client management, problem solving and strategic thinking to our Creative Department.
You’ll be responsible for leading the day-to-day creative on projects for our clients worldwide. We're project-based, so we're always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Lead the day-to-day development and creation of all design deliverables and presentations for assigned projects with minimal oversight from Creative Directors (CDs) and Associate Creative Directors (ACDs)
- Work with CDs and ACDs on client presentations and new business pitches by finding references, supporting design concepts, and creating mock ups
- Present your designs directly to clients, articulating and defending your design rationale to both internal stakeholders and clients
- Create designs for a range of productions including AR or VR experiences, a .com, a native app, chatbots, and beyond
- Be able to define overall visual language, animation direction and design key UI designs with minimal direction
- Create and present UX ideas, wireframes, and user flows, using human-centric design practices that also include rationale based on customer research and best practices
- Ensure all projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency. Make strategic design choices that keep business objectives in mind, independently finding creative solutions
- Regularly communicate with your production teams regarding the status about your projects
- Provide hands-on guidance to productions, providing animation guidance, pixel-pushing the final product and overall ensuring that the creative output has the sauce and enforcing accountability when creative standards are not met
- Assist or assign front-end build production (guides, slicing, layout, etc.), in addition to providing technical feedback to development team via bug tickets
- Mentor and lead Junior and Intermediate Designers that you work alongside with on your projects and provide constructive creative feedback
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Current web and technology trends and fundamentals in design and web practices that excite you
- Knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms, such as: desktop, tablet, phones
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.